From the beginning of this year itself, Microsoft is going to be filling up the stores with exclusive games. The launch of most of these games are much awaited. Last week on the Xbox Wire, Xbox began to remind us about the launches coming up along with all its achievements in the past year. But Microsoft is not going to stop there. They are going to take forward their success from 2015 to this year. Here is the list of the exclusive games (both the ones which are coming out for Xbox One, and for the PCs supporting Windows 10):
- Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Fall 2016 (30th June)
- Fable Legends Open Beta (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam) – Feb. 2, 2016
- Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer Beta in Spring 2016/Launch in Fall 2016
- Quantum Break (Xbox One) – April 5, 2016
- Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer in Summer 2016
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) – Spring 2016
One of the features which stand out the most for Microsoft is that along with the new gen console they continue to ramp up the PC to fit the modern requirements. With the new controllers being compatible with the new gen PCs, and the free upgrade to Windows 10, many PC-gamers do in fact purchase high-def games.
We will be giving out more information on these games as and when the launch approaches. Please let us know what you think about them, and what you feel should/ should not be on this list. Please mention in the comments below, if you want us to cover any specific game.