Ubisoft’s Announcements at E3
This June has been really exciting for gamers of all ages. All around the internet there are announcements of our favorite games, and there are new releases very often. Right now at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016, or the 2016 E3 Conference is being conducted in Los Angeles, over the period of 3 days starting on June 13th and ending on June 15th. All the top and largely followed Developers and Production companies come together for these few days and make some of the most important announcements of the entire year.
At the Conference this year, Ubisoft has made sure that they make the most of it. Although they have launched some really great games in the form of The Division, Rainbow Six Siege and Assassin’s Creed have some really great games like For Honor and Watch Dogs, they are trying to make sure that they are able to provide really quality games for everyone throughout the country.
Some of these announcements that were made are:
- For Honor (21st Feb 2017)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands (March 2017)
- Watch Dogs 2
- Steep (an open-world action sports game for consoles and PC)
- South Park: Fractured But Whole (6th December 2016)
- The Division’s Survival DLC teaser
- Just Dance 2017 (Their first game for Nintendo NX, it will also be playable on PS4 and Xbox One)
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew (Later this year)
- Grow Up (Sequel to Grow Home)
- Trials of the Blood Dragon (Out now for PC)
- Every month Ubisoft will give away a free game (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, is the free game for this month)
That is what Ubisoft had announced. But I am sure that if you keep watching this space, there is a lot of more information that you will come to know about your favorite games and franchises. Till then you can watch the Star Trek: Bridge Crew official E3 trailer right here.