Pokemon Go Making $2 Million A Day
Pokemon Go had taken over the world when it had released this year in July. It had taken Nintendo to a new high. But over the last few weeks, it has been seeing decreasing popularity. Despite all of that, it is making about $2 million profit every day. This figure had reached an all-time high of $16 million per day at its peak.
The game is free to play however it includes micro-transactions. This is similar to games like DOTA, which you don’t have to purchase to play, but they have a lot of other in-game purchases.
The game had seen immense popularity at the time of the launch. It was a most downloaded app in the history of the App Store. The game reached 500 million unique downloads in September this year. Despite its decreasing popularity, there are more than half a million daily new downloads for the game.
According to Newzoo’s report, Pokemon Go has 550 million installs and $470 million lifetime revenue.
Keep watching this space for more news and announcements for Pokemon Go. Till then check out the links below:
- Pokemon GO Loses 15 million Players : Brings New Updates to retain Players
- Microsoft To Introduce Pokemon Go
- US Police Issues Safety Warning To Pokemon Trainers
- Nintendo Shares Shoot Up To 7Bn After Pokemon Go Success
- Pokemon Go Still Not Available In India – Alternate Ways For Download
- Pokemon Go Launched In Some Regions